Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tramore Surf and Sea Festival

• 12-08-2008 4:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Hi All,

On advise that you Deise folk know about surfing in Tramore I have been sent here...

Just looking for some info on the surfing in tramore and general area - anyone able to fill me in a bit please?

I'm considering doing the ladies surf weekend in the Surf and Sea Festival and just wanted to find out more about the general scene before i sign up.

Thanks in advance.:)

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Welcome :) I am afraid I know little about surfing in Tramore, but there should be plenty of folks here who can help out. If all else fails, just call the event organizers and speak to them about it.

Tramore itself has plenty of Pubs, and two reasonably decent clubs. Accommodation wise, Tramore has some excellent quality B&Bs, Hotels and other self catering options. Several good quality restaurants are in the town center also. Have a look at Discover Tramore for more information including a town map. If you have any other questions (not surfing related :P) feel free to ask! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,227 ✭✭✭JMcL

Don't know much about the surf scene myself, but there're usually a fair few people out. Check out SurfTBay, they're probably the biggest surf related place here.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

JMcL wrote: »
    Don't know much about the surf scene myself, but there're usually a fair few people out. Check out SurfTBay, they're probably the biggest surf related place here.

From what I gather, they don't have anything to do with the festival. Oceanics seem to be doing a lot of stuff for Tramore this year compared to its competitor.

Advertisement