Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cheapest Petrol in Wexford

• 12-08-2008 4:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭

Noticed my the petrol in my local village in Ballycullane is 131.0, very expensive compared to the one i go to in Waterford (the Autoport Cork Road 121.9 at the moment)

Where is the cheapest in Wexford?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭mobby

Always Found Tesco in New Ross to be the cheapest around.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭newportwex

Any idea how much it is there?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭ciano1

Didn't know that site existed, thanks, not a huge amount of Wexford stations on it though, cheapest on it seems to be one in Clonroche at 1.24, rest are around the 1.27 mark

Can anyone beat 1.24 for petrol?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,724 ✭✭✭Dilbert75

Tesco NR is 127.9 at the mo, I think.

• Advertisement

Thats pretty steep compared to 1.22 just up the road in the old creamery in Slieverue, seems tesco aren't that cheap anymore.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭RKQ

Prices are varying alot since the budget last week.
    Seen afew from €1-15 to €1-26 in Wexford town (Tesco is €1-26!) while its €1-15 to €1-22 in Waterford city.

Anyone know the best place now?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 452 ✭✭Murtinho

RKQ wrote: »
    Prices are varying alot since the budget last week.
    Seen afew from €1-15 to €1-26 in Wexford town (Tesco is €1-26!) while its €1-15 to €1-22 in Waterford city.

Anyone know the best place now?

Tesco in Weford was 121.9 yesterday,
    although i think i saw Campus up the road from it, near the new line roundabout was 119.9!
    If you happen to be passing. I use the tesco clubcard aswell, intresting to see what i get back on it as i've bought the large majority of my petrol there for the past 6 months, probalby feck all!

• Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭Fr0g

Murtinho wrote: »
    although i think i saw Campus up the road from it, near the new line roundabout was 119.9!

Topaz (Roches?) just down from rosslare roundabout is 119.9 today

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭RKQ

Thats good to hear!
    Tesco was €1-26 last thursday as was Maxol Trinity Street, so filled up in Drinagh for €1-19 then saw it for €1-15 at 24 hour station near roundabout!:)

In Wexford tomorrow morning - glad tesco seem to have copped on. €1-26 was a rip-off. IMO they seemed to be cashing in on Budget as it was €1-18 before Tuesdays price increase.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,626 ✭✭✭timmywex

1.15 out at the topaz in drinagh last night, very cheap!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭pau8lieskins

115.9 in Rocklands and you get 5 cent of vouchers when you shop in Pettits Supervalu

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 452 ✭✭Murtinho

115.9 in Rocklands and you get 5 cent of vouchers when you shop in Pettits Supervalu

109.9 in clonard Topaz today! Wonder if tescos is cheaper, anyone know?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭pau8lieskins

Murtinho wrote: »
    109.9 in clonard Topaz today! Wonder if tescos is cheaper, anyone know?

Seen 109.9 in a few places today Tesco is 99.9 but only when you spend so much in the supermarket

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭HighWire

Yep its only if you spend €99 of shopping that they'll give the petrol at 99.9c

Advertisement