Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What time are the results out in schools?

Options
  • 12-08-2008 4:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

What time are the results out in schools tomorrow?

What's the earliest you can collect them?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

9am.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::confused::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::confused::eek:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,228 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

It depends on whether school staff are waiting for An Post to deliver them or going to the delivery office to collect them themselves.

Either way, there is some admin and checking that needs to happen before they get given out and that takes about half an hour, depending on the size of the school.

So, at the earliest I suppose nine or half, at the latest about half an hour after An Post deliver them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,762 ✭✭✭turgon

Depends on stuff. Should be 9am.

Considering they were delivered today it is whenever the office opens.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,228 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

What schools got them today?
    Ones in Athlone?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,762 ✭✭✭turgon

spurious wrote: »
    What schools got them today?
    Ones in Athlone?

All of them.

Some people who got them individually got them in the post today

That's astonishing.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

turgon wrote: »
    All of them.

Some people who got them individually got them in the post today

Do you know of anyone personally or are you speculating?

Don't think that's meant to happen.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭MattD

We get ours at 10am, i spos that means our school is just waiting for An Post to deliver it.

I wouldnt get up at 9 anyways to get them. 10 is pushing it enough for me!

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

our school gets them at 2 oclock in the morning and then posts them out to us! They have priority with an post!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 IMYOURSWEET666

someone told me today that they are given out at 10.... thats what they heard on the radio

Advertisement