Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Journey back to my old self

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭The_boat

So I havn't posted but i've been to the gym Saturday Sunday and Monday.

Saturday I did a heavy upperbody session - feeling comfortable with my Bench press at 65kg.

Sunday I went for a long low intensity jog (50 mins)

Monday Long low intensity cycle and about 8 lengths of the pool.

Persobnal life sucks right now but i'm going to throw myself into the fitness rather than the beer as i have done after previous relationships. (no need for me to post in personal issues just yet)

Thinking of gong back on the shakes this month as they really help me train more regularly - would appreciate any advice on this.

I feel like i have a good body right now its just covered by layer(s) of fat. I can definatly feel the firmnes sof my chest abs and arms.

Should i keep upping the weight or should i just up my reps for definitiion?

Gym today, felt like my bench press was very heavy and oly managed
    3*7 but i made a mistake with calcultaing the weight and i was lifting 70 kg's

Did my usualy full upper body work out - i'm still strueling with my pull downs and cant seem to increase the weight at all.

walked for 25mins on the fat loss program on the treadmil after the eights session.

Gym today - reallly good upperbody work out benched 2*7*7kg and 2*5*70kg

no cardio today but i felt great after the work out - totaly energised

• Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭rottweiler

good stuff man,keep up the good work.

Cheers,

Been doosed with the flu last few days. so no gym this week

I'm away with work all next week so a few days in the hotel should mean some good long work outs.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 28 djruane

Alrite Boat hope your over your flu and that your keeping up all your good work! been slacking in the gym me self lately but gona get back into a routine tonight!

So its been along time since i've posted here.

Weight has pretty much stayed the same but my level of fitness is much higher.

Reason for no weight loss has probably been poor diet.

I am still using weights and benching 3*10*65 every week

I've lost my ability to run recently with a series of 5 aside ankle injuries so i've decided to start cicyling to stay fit.

Anyone has any good links on cycling or knows of any good routes to practice for? I'm thinking of trying the ring of kerry in September?

Also i've heard roumers that the greens have brought in a 40% tax rebate on bike purchase? is this true?

Advertisement