Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Limerick Evening Classes

Options
  • 12-08-2008 5:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,454 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I just wonder if the booklet for the season 2008/2009 Evening Classes is already out? I got it for free at my local shop last year, but they don't have it yet. Did any of you checked in Eason's by any chance?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,454 ✭✭✭TripleAce

Never mind, I found it today :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭Hansel

Where did you find it? Wouldn't mind a copy myself

• Registered Users Posts: 1,454 ✭✭✭TripleAce

At the shop located at Catherine Street/Perry Street corner :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭Hansel

TripleAce wrote: »
    At the shop located at Catherine Street/Perry Street corner :)

Gleeson's?
    Thanks TA.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Yeah, Gleesons have a pile of them (incidentally it's still on the corner of Catherine Street and Glentworth Street, the hotel was named after the street, not the other way around:)). Get them while they're new, they tend to disappear fast and then there usually aren't available any more - particularly annoying when the clvec.ie site hasn't had the courses updated since last year (and the adult education web link in the printed booklet doesn't actually work).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,189 ✭✭✭boomerang

I was in Gleeson's today, they still have lots left. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,223 ✭✭✭georgem25

The book was available in The Paper Shop in Crescent SC today - loads on the newpaper stand

• Registered Users Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

They're in Gleesons on Henry St too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 samhain's son

I got mine in the library at Watch House Cross.

Advertisement