Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chorus Broadband Ultra

Options
  • 12-08-2008 5:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭

Hey,

was just checking out Chorus' offer of 20mb broadband.

Does anyone have any experience with it.

any comments re reliability speed.

generally any problems with it at all?

I'm currently with Eircom at 2mb broadband and am looking to change.

cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭kersti

I'm also curious - they say there's no cap and the policy says that if you go over what a standard family would download they'll drop you to dial-up speeds. They then give an example of 1Gb and what that entails - anyone know what the unofficial cap is for their Ultra???

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Steve R

I am also curious. Chorus NTL are doing a massive telephone sales drive to try and encourage phone/broadband users to migrate.

I live in Clontarf, Dublin. Does anyone have experience of their service? Good, Bad, Indifferent ......or is their service too recent to compare?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 12,448 Mod ✭✭✭✭dub45

There are a zillion, if not more, threads on all aspects of Chorus/NTL here - please look around you.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,495 ✭✭✭✭guil

i have them, havent done any heavy downloadin and the speeds are consistent, the odd time its a bit slow but nothin major

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,490 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

loads of threads covering this, thread locked

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement