Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

V.H.I. first plan select?

Options
  • 12-08-2008 6:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 703 ✭✭✭

Received the strange sight of a VHI letter in the post yesterday offering me a lower premium, about E170 per year if I switch from Plan B with options to this new incarnation. It appears reasonable, only excluding me from a few hospitals such as Blackrock and the Mater, I'm tempted to switch as frankly I feel that VHI is poor value....and all private health insurance. What do others think?.

Incidentally I'm also looking for a high interest account for a few thousand euro, very bad rate's in my Credit Union, just 2%. I'd appreciate any assistance.

Thanks
    A

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 corkconian

Filan wrote: »
    Received the strange sight of a VHI letter in the post yesterday offering me a lower premium, about E170 per year if I switch from Plan B with options to this new incarnation. It appears reasonable, only excluding me from a few hospitals such as Blackrock and the Mater, I'm tempted to switch as frankly I feel that VHI is poor value....and all private health insurance. What do others think?.

Incidentally I'm also looking for a high interest account for a few thousand euro, very bad rate's in my Credit Union, just 2%. I'd appreciate any assistance.

Thanks
    A

Watch out here before you decide. If you already had procedures in those hospitals and needed to return then you would be excluding yourself.

Advertisement