Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Charlesland Grove Montessori/Creche

Options
  • 12-08-2008 6:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone has any feedback good or bad on the above as interested in placing our little girl there for a couple of mornings a week.

Thanks for the replies.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,937 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

you'd be better putting this on the Greystones\Charlesland board.

we've had our kids there on and off for the last couple years and have found them great - they are very flexible as they run a creche, montessori and afterschool and the kids always seem to have great fun and come back with loads of artwork etc...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 leisurelady

Thanks for your help, I will ask Mods if they will move this to Charlesland / Greystones for me.

Mods, can you please move this to the Charlesland / Greystones Forum for me.

Thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭neets

our little man is with them and we've found them fantastic. loads of arts and crafts. they also take them on outings too. really patient when he was potty training too. nothing is a problem.

Thanks Neets

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7 CiaraW

I just started two children there a baby and a 4 year old. I have to say I'm delighted with them. I know they've not been there long but so far they couldn't have been more helpful. They seem to come from the kids perspective too which is really nice. They want to make things easier for them rather than trying to fit them into their schedules. Very hapypy with it.

hope this is helpful

Thanks for the replies, my little girl starts in September.

Advertisement