Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking to share??

Options
  • 12-08-2008 6:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Im in college and am currently considering either buying a horse or finding one to share? I have a good bit of spare time so feel nows as good a time as ever! Does anyone know of anyone who has horses and are looking to share or have any suggestions on how to go about it, im in the south dublin area so preferably somewhere around here or maybe north wicklow! I've 15 years experience and would obviously contribute towards costs!

Thanks a mil!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Saphie

Did you get sorted out? I have a lovley horse just broken?

Saphie, you can't just come on here and spam the forum with an ad for your horse.

If you had bothered to read the charter, you would see that both spamming and horse sales are illegal here. Consider this your first (and final) warning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Saphie

I really don't know what your on about, I'm certainly not spamming nor trying to sell my horse! No wonder no one has given you their horse to date! Your attitude leave a lot to be desired and I for one would not consider such a person to take one a beautiful creature.:D

4 posts on the same topic with 10 mins constitutes spam.

Also, please note. I am not the one looking for the horse, I am the one who moderates this forum.

Advertisement