Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

If Vince McMahon died

2»

Comments

If Vince dies will he go to heaven? ?

No he wont, a friend of mine works very close to heaven and he said there is no way they would let Vince in after some of the stunts he pulled in the WWE .

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Rovert is really St John in disguise! or whoever it is...

Did you read Vince's interview in Playboy?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

rovert wrote: »
    Did you read Vince's interview in Playboy?

no?

Is it online somewhere?

no?

Then dont make comments like that:
    Rovert is really St John in disguise! or whoever it is...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

Then dont make comments like that:

Dude!
    Relax!

How do you have the authority to answer such an obscure question anyway?!

Dude!
    Relax!

It is more to do with your current attitude rather than that one post, mainly towards me. You are very quick to attack often with little grounds while often being contradictory in doing so. Just please stop being so presumptuous.
    How do you have the authority to answer such an obscure question anyway?!

Ive read that Playboy interview along with other interviews with him. Along with a number of books, news stories, mini-biographys and interviews about him.

It is more to do with your current attitude, mainly towards me. You are very quick to attack often with little grounds while often being contradictory. Just please stop being so presumous.

Ive read that Playboy interview along with other interviews with him. Along with a number of books, news stories, mini-biographys and interviews about him.

Tell you what, im willing to wipe the slate clean, start a fresh, if i said things which makes you think i was attacking you on top of nothing, then i apologise.

But i have to ask.
    The question was posed:
    Will Vince go to heaven.
    You said no, then backed up your answer with saying have i read his playboy interview, which im just through half of (thanks fozzy ;)).
    But i fail to see how you answered that question so definitively?

Tell you what, im willing to wipe the slate clean, start a fresh, if i said things which makes you think i was attacking you on top of nothing, then i apologise.

But i have to ask.
    The question was posed:
    Will Vince go to heaven.
    You said no, then backed up your answer with saying have i read his playboy interview, which im just through half of (thanks fozzy ;)).
    But i fail to see how you answered that question so definitively?

Do you really want to get into a religious argument here? Simply he has broken/helped others break many of The Ten Commandments. Not to mention he doesnt have any religious beliefs.

• Advertisement

Do you really want to get into a religious argument here?

No, i actually have a good knowledge in that form so i wont, for your sake.

But maybe you should have just said this :
    Simply he has broken/helped others break many of The Ten Commandments. Not to mention he doesnt have any religious beliefs.

at the start of all this?

No, i actually have a good knowledge in that form so i wont, for your sake.

I just think it would be kind of silly thats all. Care to make a case FOR Vince in any case?
    But maybe you should have just said this at the start of all this?

Why? Everyone knows general speaking why someone wouldnt go to heaven. If you are a Wrestling fan of any degree it is pretty easy to build a case why he wouldnt. Sure someone just above me already had a reason why.

Vince himself even said he wasnt.

Advertisement