Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JG Sig550 (S550)(w/Video) - Navy Seals Full Length Rifle

Options
  • 12-08-2008 7:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭

Ok, first off, this has been downgraded to 1J pre import. It WAS 350 fps.

Secondly, got it today so no full review yet. In a few days I'll do one. For the moment, pics and a vid in an hour or so.

Oh, you may know this gun as one of the "autosnipes" in Counter Strike and CSS.
    CSS_sg550.jpg

Pics:(Bad shots taken quickly)(2 arent working:confused:)

sig550_1.jpg

sig550_2.jpg

sig550_3.jpg

sig550_4.jpg

sig550_5.jpg

sig550_6.jpg

sig550_7.jpg

More soon.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,157 ✭✭✭Compton

looks good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭hoplite

Dammit that looks good......... I already have a SIG552 could I justify getting a 550............. ho yeah!

edit: shame to cover it in the camo cloth though it looks too good without it LOL :)

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

hoplite wrote: »
    Dammit that looks good......... I already have a SIG552 could I justify getting a 550............. ho yeah!

edit: shame to cover it in the camo cloth though it looks too good without it LOL :)

This runs a 9.6 standard. Dunno if the 552 is identical internally but the ROF on this is great. And its through a 534mm barrel!

• Registered Users Posts: 982 ✭✭✭RC car fanatic

Where you get it from.Looks good and it should be really accurate with thet long barell.

Where you get it from.Looks good and it should be really accurate with thet long barell.

www.gunnerairsoft.com

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

Did you have to mail him to get it downgraded? They don't show the downgrade options for the 550 or 552 that they do for most of the JG.

mcgovern wrote: »
    Did you have to mail him to get it downgraded? They don't show the downgrade options for the 550 or 552 that they do for most of the JG.

yep.

• Registered Users Posts: 982 ✭✭✭RC car fanatic

They dont charge for downgrades or do they??

They dont charge for downgrades or do they??

They dont.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,341 ✭✭✭Fallschirmjager

They dont.

wow...i didnt know that..thats excellent news...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

well i've found sometimes they charge, sometimes there nice and they don't, somtimes you pay for a downgrade and it turns up as stock over the 1j limit , just my experiance

• Registered Users Posts: 3,341 ✭✭✭Fallschirmjager

Puding wrote: »
    well i've found sometimes they charge, sometimes there nice and they don't, somtimes you pay for a downgrade and it turns up as stock over the 1j limit , just my experiance

bugger they have an A&K m4 i would like...but its way over, i guess i will just wait to see do they get the parts i need instead. not too sure i want to risk it going on what you say there puding

Advertisement