Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rexisms

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

all that quote is in sequence, and i'v eonly really left out unimportant stuff or stuff he's repeated. there is no venom.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,810 ✭✭✭Charlie

Ann22 wrote: »
    Who was Luke giving out about when Rex told him to stop slagging off other housemates?-I thought it was Mo-maybe i'm wrong. He also told Mikey not to pour water on him. He does call him lazy and greedy but he says it to his face.

In that case, he wasn't a much as standing up for Mo, but telling Luke his assumptions that Bex was popular, was wrong. He could have just said Mo is sound, a hell of lot sounder than you Puke. but he didn't he just ripped into Bex instead of bigging up Mo.

Also, I think it is clear that Rex and Mikey have a mutual axe to grind with eachother, so I wouldn't read too much into that, i'm pretty sure Rex would have said it in regards to any housemate, and in act did when the same issue came up with Kat.

zuroph wrote: »
    all that quote is in sequence, and i'v eonly really left out unimportant stuff or stuff he's repeated. there is no venom.

I think you're missing the point. Venom doesn't have to be in shape of nasty words. I think its pretty venomous that Rex started on his little rant unprovoked; that he was constantly smirking at Rachel, and shrugging off any answer she gave him as if he couldn't care less with what she had to say ; and that he continued to dress her down when he could see that she was quite distressed and upset with what he was saying.

Like I said, some of the most venomous people I know are very calm and intelligent, and use this to their advantage as they know it will be much harder for others to defend the person they are picking on.

i disagree with you.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

but he didn't he just ripped into Bex instead of bigging up Mo.
    Ah yeah I remember now he said 'Bex dug her own grave,that's why she went' or words to that effect. I would totally agree with that statement. It's hardly ripping into her. I struggle to have sympathy for her-horrible person.

• Advertisement

Ann22 wrote: »
    Ah yeah I remember now he said 'Bex dug her own grave,that's why she went' or words to that effect. I would totally agree with that statement. It's hardly ripping into her. I struggle to have sympathy for her-horrible person.

Oh don't get me wrong, she was a cnut of the highest order, but Rex still could stuck up for his supposed mate, and reasoned that there was the outside chance that Mo actually had a few fans who liked him.

zuroph wrote: »
    i disagree with you.

I think its pretty clear that we both see things differently, so we'll leave it at that, but I respect the fact that offered reasoned arguments instead of childish insult which so often occur in these sorts of debates.

Oh don't get me wrong, she was a cnut of the highest order, but Rex still could stuck up for his supposed mate, and reasoned that there was the outside chance that Mo actually had a few fans who liked him.
    Was Luke not giving out about a few people saying that the they 'did her over' or some kind of crap like that? Rex could've singled out mo as his mate alright and stood up for him but I think he was just focused on the fact that Luke was giving out for a stupid reason really:rolleyes:.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

Neither him, or his isms, are a patch on the great Facilitator.

Was that intentional though? Was it not just that he was a douchebag and because he was such a douchebag (akin to david brent) that people found it funny? Unless it was an act, that whole facilitator thing shows no wit or humour on his part because he wasn't aware of it.

Was that intentional though? Was it not just that he was a douchebag and because he was such a douchebag (akin to david brent) that people found it funny? Unless it was an act, that whole facilitator thing shows no wit or humour on his part because he wasn't aware of it.

I'll leave you to work that one out for yourself.

• Advertisement

Just watching tonights hls. Rex again showing how much a mate he is to Mo. :rolleyes:

I don't understand. In his interview he seemed to be unaware of the david brent thing and in that case I'de say the difference between Mario's stuff and Rex's isms is that most of Rex's stuff shows wit and humour but Mario's is more accidental because he's just being himself and because he's so deluded it's funny.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Thats exactly what David Brent was all about.:D

I think its pretty clear that we both see things differently, so we'll leave it at that, but I respect the fact that offered reasoned arguments instead of childish insult which so often occur in these sorts of debates.
    YORE MA!!! yeah, good debate, i can see how people would dislike him, and i can see how people would like him. its probably exactly why BB chose him, because they knew he would be such a divisive character.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

OK guys can we stop derailing this thread please?

I started this because i wanted it to be a place were people could put up some of the funny comments that Rex has said of the coarse of being in the house.

Its not a Rex bashing thread if you want to do that then please feel free to start a new topic on that.

Mo is in Jail and Lisa comments on the heavy rain.
    Rex, " Maybe it will wash the greed off Mo ".
    Back on track.

Brilliant

clapping.GIF

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 Mr.FuknDedlyGuy

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. i love rex so much. :D:D:D

Rex/Darnell/Mo Freestylein

That whole conversation between Rex and Sara were she was looking for a lighter was so funny. I would like to have the transcripts of that.

• Advertisement

i was looking for that freestylin the other night, awesome.

Yeah its quality and i think BB edited it pretty good aswell.

Yea the editing is class in it.

While Rachel and Katreya are partying :
    "This is going to be the suckiest party ever. Water, stale sandwiches and Britney Spears? Woopy doo" said Rex.

Rex putting all the foam over Darnells head was hilarious

bb9_d70_ready1_440.jpg

Sara: I was attacked by a kangaroo when I was 9.
    Rex: If I was a kangaroo I'd attack you.:D

LISA : talking about the wasps. " 1 sting can kill you.
    REX: OH GOD , its not a Fcuking Elephant.:D

Rex to Mikey; 'Why don't you go stand next to Lisa and divert the wasps away from her onto you':D

Cunfuzzled here Ann.:confused::o.

• Advertisement

They were doing the mosaic task and due to the wasps there was much leaping about and panicking. Lisa was petrified. Mikey asked Rex what he could do(to help with the task). Don't think he intended him to do it. :)

Advertisement