Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need landlord reference sample

Options
  • 12-08-2008 8:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭

My next landlord is looking for a reference from my current one. I've told the current landlord I'll type it up, they just need to sign it for me. But for the life of me I can't remember what goes in a landlord's reference letter. :o

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,252 ✭✭✭✭Madame Razz

I would imagine it shoulde include details of how:

Whether you caused any trouble when you lived there and whether you were a model tenant or not

whether you always paid your rent on time, any bills in the landlords name etc, or not

Whether Anytime they called to/inspected the property it was being kept in good condition, or not

Whether You left the property in good condition when you vacated it, or not

Whether you were agreeable to get on with and you were an ideal tenant, or not.

Methinks that should do the trick!

As you're writing it yourself and they are happy for you to do this i take it you were a model tenant so plz feel free to ignore the 'or nots'!!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭deaddonkey

Advertisement