Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Dealers

Options
  • 12-08-2008 8:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 307 ✭✭

Hi Folks,
    Anyone had any dealings with barclay motors ballymount dublin - pls PM me if ya have.
    thanks a mil:o

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,837 ✭✭✭S.I.R

Have neever heard of them, why so shy when it comes to them ?? just bring a good talker and a mechaic along... prefferable one in the same and every dealer is the exact same....

• Registered Users Posts: 73,456 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

S.I.R wrote: »
    every dealer is the exact same....

In your experience, I suppose. :rolleyes:

He's already bought there anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭drver1

have dealt with them before, very nice to deal with, didnt end up buying do, what you thinking of buying?

• Registered Users Posts: 65,441 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

victor1, your previous thread about this was closed by peasant who advised you not to discuss it in a public forum. And what do you do? You start another thread about it :rolleyes:

I'll let you off with a warning...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement