Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

cheap tyres in limerick

Options
  • 12-08-2008 9:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 307 ✭✭

hi,
    anyone know the cheapest place for tyres in lmk, have quote of 220 for bridgestone and 120 for middle of road federers(is this make any good?)? Anyone know of anywhere else, will be looking for 18"'s

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13 LimerickLass

hey, you should try John Collins in Ballyneety.. hes very reasonable! He was the best around when I was changing..

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,110 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

Daly tyres have these on offer. You might have to convince them of the price (check their site). I had to ring rathkeale office to clear it up. Firenza are getting sued for this tyre as it has nearly an identical tread pattern to one of the big players. Can't remember was it yokohamas or what. I ended up getting some wanli tyres in midwest tyres in shannon. Another questionable tyre pattern but happy with them so far. btw the first price is ex vat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 307 ✭✭victor1

cheers, thanks for that

• Registered Users Posts: 73,456 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

get good tyres, on a car like the RX8 you'll notice the difference

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭snowman707

Victory Tyres Lelia street, just up from the corner of Clare St.

• Advertisement

are federer any good?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,801 ✭✭✭✭Gary ITR

victor1 wrote: »
    are federer any good?

No they were on a car i got and i whipped them straight off

is it "Federal"?

yep thats prob it - anyone suggest a deacent tyre that not too exp

Vredestein do durable tyres that have good grip.(Sportrac?) they're not too expensive either.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭frag4

you have tried www.camskill.co.uk ? I get my goodyear f1 gsd3 eagles 18" on this site and they are a top tyre.
    around 120e a corner and very quick delivery.
    those federel come in at 75e on the site. but honestly I'd go for the eagles they are brilliant.

If you have a vat number you can knock 17% vat off that.
    some guy would fit them for 15-20e a tyre.

Advertisement