Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know what points I need!!

Options
  • 12-08-2008 9:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 36

I've applied for the English course in Maynooth. It's a new course, so I have no idea what the points are. When I get my points tomorrow I don't know whether to be like 'yay' or 'nay'.

I really wish I knew :(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭PrivateEye

thats rough!

I've another new course from NUIM down myself, History.
    It's number 2 for me.
    Anyone have a CLUE about the points needed for these new courses?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Depends on the prospective demand for the courses doesn't it? Everyone only goes on what last years points requirements are. These are subject to change year to year. Will have to sit and wait it out I'm afraid.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭PrivateEye

^Exactly.

There really is no point guessing over these things, I've asked various people for 'educated guesses' and whatever else but it's more or less impossible to tell. Time will tell, and until Monday it's sit tight stuff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,762 ✭✭✭turgon

Sure its only your life. Doesnt really matter that much.

Advertisement