Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone do HR Masters in UL ?

Options
  • 12-08-2008 9:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

What months are exams held ?

Wheres the best place for a postgrad to live on campus ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9 eibbatlove

Are the classes big ? male / female ?

What buildings are classes usually held in ?

any info at all ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭The Don

As far as I know postgrad exams are held at the same time as undergrad exams. As for places to live, you'll probably want somewhere quiet with a connection to the net. I think I remember sameone on here saying that one of the student villages has a block for postgrads, thomond I think.

Class size and male/female ratio depends on the course really. Your lectures will probably be on in the usual places around campus. There are a few postgrad only pc labs dotted around campus and you should have a pc assigned specifically to you. What course will you be doing?

Someone who has actually done a postgrad in UL will be able to give you a bit more detail.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

Even the postgrads forum?

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭peustace

fyi
    my girlfriend did the course in ul and she thought it wasnt run very well. its not geared right if you're coming straight from college into masters (no work background). the course is very much tailored for the part timers. For example a few of the projects required analysis of work place practices, and a few of the full time students said that they couldnt do that because they had no background. the lecturer didnt seem to give a toss. doesnt sound too good.

just thought i'd let you know

Advertisement