Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

anyone ever owned a lotus elise series 1?

Options
  • 12-08-2008 9:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 35

hi folks, i want a lotus elise. i always have but i'd need to use it on a daily basis (though i don't put up much mileage).

have any of you used one day-to-day? all the ones i find advertised seem to have low mileage which leads me to think that they are mostly used as weekend cars.....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

My cousin has an 04 elise and its his daily driver. Bit too snug for my liking when im in it or getting in or out. He's on here from time to time. Pm him if you are looking for input. His names Shigsy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 690 ✭✭✭VH

there are a few elise owners on www.octane.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 artie ziff

cheers fellas

Advertisement