Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Malaga Spotting??

Options
  • 12-08-2008 9:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,266 ✭✭✭

Hey all as most of you know im off to Malaga on Saturday for two weeks of chilling big time as this Irish weather is doing my head in:rolleyes: Anyway i want to do some spotting at Malaga Intl and as i do not drive does anybody know if its "spotter" friendly? Any good spots?

I know the rail system passes a stop along the beach directly under the approach from the south but i dont know if it stops there?

Cheers,

David.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭My Thoughts

I'm not a big spotter as such, but I'm just back from my holliers with the family, one evening we went to plaza mayor which is basically a shopping center with a cinema and a large number of restaurants/bars etc, as we sat outside McDonalds I noticed we were in the direct flightpath of Malaga airport and I got to see a stack of birds leaving. Plaza Mayor (http://www.malaga-airport-guide.com/plaza-mayor.html) is pretty much next to Malaga airport and there is a train stop there also. Hope this helps.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,266 ✭✭✭Steyr

Thank you Sir!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭Tropheus

Plaza Mayor is a good tip. I didn't think there was much else there other than a good viewing point. It's very hot this time of year so if you can sit back and have a beer all the better.:D

Advertisement