Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Found kitten need URGENT help

Options
  • 12-08-2008 10:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭

Neighbour found a kitten, its tiny and has dumped it on me as he has to go somewhere for two days -I am in Mullingar near Loreto College -I CANT KEEP IT HERE!!!!!!!!!!! My dog is going insane and I phoned the gards, but no-one has reported it missing, cat rescue place is not answering HELP!!!!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭cotton

Ok, calm down.
    The guards won't be of any help unless they can get an spca out to you which I doubt at this hour.
    Have a you a 24 hr vet or is there one in your area? There is most likely one so that should be your first port of call. In the meantime, keep it warm & dry & away from your dog.
    When you say tiny, how tiny? What colour are it's eyes?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭dragona

SORTED! I phoned the gards to find out if anyone had reported a missing kitten.......not for them to take it!I was phoning the wrong number for cat rescue(I got mine there;) ) :P so we drove down to her and she took it in, thank god. It was only about 6 weeks or so, thats tiny in my book! Anyway Ger cat lady, wonderful as she is, has her, so I can sleep easy. Husband was going nuts with the puppy going nuts etc :D:D

Advertisement