Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

will it drag?

Options
  • 12-08-2008 10:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22

heya, just got a 2+1 set up short board, love it with just the single fin but will the two gaps in the sides cause drag? they are the longboard fittings too....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭Gone West

Cold water sex wax the gaps :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,246 ✭✭✭CantGetNoSleep

I have on of those and it doesn't make a great deal of difference, you'd hardly notice it

Just wondering does anyone know where to buy longboard type fitting fins for shortboards on the net?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 eiji-the-second

your wanting short board fins for long board fitting? i have some if youi like.. well kinda a mini 2=1 set up... the middle one is no longer than a g3 witht tiny side fins

Any chance you could take a pic of them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 eiji-the-second

sorry dude i just put them back on my board and decided to stick with them...

• Advertisement

No worries, do you know anywhere online that sells them?

Advertisement