Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cect Hiphone

• 12-08-2008 10:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭

I'm sure there's been a previous thread about these mobiles already. But I was browsing around and landed on a Chinese wholesale website.
    They're selling multiple versions of the phone.

Here's one in particular I was looking at - Can you tell me if it would work with Meteor?

Features:

• Network Frequency: 900,1800,1900MHz
    • Operating Frequency: GSM
    • Language: English, Chinese
    • Dimensions (width × high × thick): 104.5x55.5x14 mm
    • LCD Size: 3.5 inch, horizontal touch screen, 3.5inch 16:9 screen, 16 million colour
    • Weight,Package:90g
    • Color: super cool black
    • Talk Time: 120 minutes
    • Standby Time: 100 hours
    • Dual sim cards(not Dual standby)

Specification:

• Camera: 13.0 lacpixel; up to 1280*1024, recording time vary depending on memory card
    • Rom: send 256M TFcard,up to 2G memory card expansion, Document management
    • Data Transfer: USB data line/USB flash disk/blue tooth data
    • Schedule Oower On/Off: auto power on and off, support MP4 as starting and closing movies
    • Alarm Clock: alarm clock when power off, 3 groups set alarm clock for any time, MP3 alarm clock music
    • More information: MP3, MP4, Handsfree, SMS group sending, Voice recorder, WAP, Handwritten input, Handwritten + keyboard input, Bluetooth, GPRS download, MMS, Memory extended, E-book, IP dial, voice record for both caller and answerer, hand-shake music and wallpaper(change the music or wallpaper by shaking) .

Package Content:

• 1 x Cell Phone
    • 2 x Standard Batteries
    • 2 x Battery Chargers
    • 1 x Stereo Headset
    • 1 x Data Cable
    • 1 x512M TF Card

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Here's one in particular I was looking at - Can you tell me if it would work with Meteor?

Features:

• Network Frequency: 900,1800,1900MHz

Yes, this should work with it. Make sure your buying from reputable seller and that its worth it. What features do you really want from the phone to make it worth importing?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,044 ✭✭✭gcgirl

Yes the phone will work without any probs !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭Shane-KornSpace

cool, thanks.
    The reason i ask is because a friend of mine got hers' a couple of days ago. Meteor is coming up on her screen as is her signal, but is unable to make/recieve calls/texts.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,979 ✭✭✭Vurnon San Benito

A quick question about these phones.
    I do really want an original iPhone but I'd nearly splash out €50 to try one of these out.
    I've bought wholesale from China many a time but I'm just wondering, is there anyone on here that has bought one, and is still using it? Your reviews would be helpful.

BTW I know the story with them, clone of the iphone but never had the gut to try one and indeed I am tempted to. I hear they break within a few months though?

Just looking for some opinions from actual users of the HiPhone or the Cect Phone or the Hi/Bi Phone :D

Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,979 ✭✭✭Vurnon San Benito

BUMPTY BUMP!! :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5 dannycashel

there;s some on adverts you pick up cheap one to try out

Advertisement