Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

As bad as all that?

Options
  • 13-08-2008 1:07am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

I am considering moving to Ireland for awhile from Canada, probably just for half a year or so but we'll see and would really like to try out living in Dublin as I figure a big city would give me the best chance at making some Irish connections) but I'm getting a little scared off by talk about the cost of living. I'll be able to work wherever as I am an Irish Citizen (my dad was born in Ireland... Ive only been twice) and I wont move until I have some support funds but even if I can only afford to rent a room I want to be able to enjoy myself as I hear the nightlife is apperently expensive too.

Anywyas... what can you tell me? Students must be able to pull it off and I'll be able to get some sort of job I hope (I have a college diploma but not in anything special). Advice?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,581 ✭✭✭judas101

people get by.

i know plenty of barmen ect. that get on fine.

sure its expensive but you'll be ok.

Advertisement