Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

old timey pics of waterford traaa laaa laaaa!

• 13-08-2008 7:23am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭

I remember a posting a while back that had old pics of waterford from 1800s to the 80s, im just wondering do people here still have them?

id be interested in seeing them ! that and maybe im a little home sick! :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,227 ✭✭✭JMcL

Google is your friend. One of the museums (not sure of the top of my head whether it's the county or city museum - both are linked to in that results page) has an extensive collection of searchable photos, though the search facility was dreadful (ie didn't work in any accepted definition of "search facility") when I was looking at it a while back.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭magick

yuppers but im refering to ppl on this board had some great pics as well though

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Try this; http://www.picturetrail.com/sfx/album/view/8877164

Iv a good collection online of Tramore if you want the link.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

I think it was SUNGOD or someone like that who was posting pictures a while back. Think he was banned because he didn't resize them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

I lobbed a few up on my server a while back: http://www.bernarddunne.net/waterford

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭magick

some great pics there, thanks lads

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

AdMMM wrote: »
    I think it was SUNGOD or someone like that who was posting pictures a while back. Think he was banned because he didn't resize them.

Nope. Was another chap who simply refused to go by the charter and posted up humongous pictures because h/she was to lazy to resize them before uploading. The pictures were of something else anyway not old waterford.

Sungod is still here :p

Advertisement