Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Roads closed in Kerry

Options
  • 13-08-2008 8:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭

In case anyone is planning a trip.

Tralee-Killarney Rail line is closed today due to flooding
    Castleisland-Farranfore road is closed due to flooding, as far as I know Tralee-Castleisland is fine though, and Killarney-Tralee is deffinately fine, so you can go the long way.
    Killarney-Guiniguilla (However you spell it) is also closed due to flooding.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,318 ✭✭✭✭carchaeologist

What a summer eh.....:(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭dh0661

What a summer eh.....:(

Global warming = Ireland wetting ?. :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,318 ✭✭✭✭carchaeologist

dh0661 wrote: »
    Global warming = Ireland wetting ?. :confused:
    Dunno,heard an aoul lad saying today that its all part of a cycle,it happned back in 86 and 56 or something like that,apparently its just a temporary thing.

hope so!!

I want the beach,havnt got there(in this country at least)this year,there was summers before that we'd be on the beach in poulgorm as soon as we finished work!!!

Happy days....:)..:D..:p..:pac:..;)..:):)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

not only the roads that are closed ... I got a phonecall in work today from the Earl of Desmond-they got flooded and are closed and were desperately trying to find alternative accomodation for all their guests :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭dh0661

And Ballyseedy garden centre, across the road from the Earl, reckon they have losses of €60-000 plus due to flooding. :(
    I heard that they are going to have a flood damage sale over the weekend. :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement