Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bathroom Tiles and electrics

Options
  • 13-08-2008 8:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 727 ✭✭✭

Hi ,

I've got a quote from a plumber for replacing bathroom suite and suuply/fit of electric shower and I'm happy with the quote I got , but he doesnt do tiling or electrics so I'm looking to organise someone myself . I need someone to do 21sqyd wall and 3 sqyd floor tiles and also someone to do the electrics for the shower . How much should I be looking to spend on these extras (tiler and electrician) , not including tiles as I will source these myself. Also anyone willing to quote for the work , please PM.

Cheers

Mick.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 509 ✭✭✭bertie1

What part of the country

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 luccy

Hi, can send you some numbers. Where about are you based?

• Registered Users Posts: 727 ✭✭✭C.O.Y.B.I.B

Thanks for the replies and the PM luccy .

I'm based in Swords.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 607 ✭✭✭Kenjd

Hi
    I'm looking for something similar.
    I need tiling done and plastering. Dun Laoghaire area.
    Quick question. Some tiles feel off the wall in the bathroom and the plaster got a bit wet/damaged. It is bubbling a little bit. Does it need to be replastered or can i just tile straight onto it?

Advertisement