Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

accomodation DCU

• 13-08-2008 9:35am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭

hi i just got this email after applying for campus..Does this mean that I will get offered a room this August by email depending on results? Thats what im taking it to mean anyway! oh could someone tell me what DCU accom is like??
    Thanks!!

Application Accepted

*****PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THIS IS NOT A ROOM OFFER*****</o:p>
    This is to confirm that Campus Residences Limited have received your valid application for accommodation for 2008/2009. The allocation of rooms takes place at the following times:</o:p>
    </o:p>
    Incoming first year / CAO students: August 2008</o:p>
    Current students: April 2008</o:p>
    International students: July 2008</o:p>
    Postgraduate students: July / August 2008</o:p>
    Semester 2 applications: December 2008</o:p>
    If you have any queries, do not hesitate to contact us.</o:p>

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭Defenestrate

It means that campus res is well into you, just look at all the flirty smilies they've used! :eek:

Yes, they will be allocating places for first years this month, almost certainly in the 'Larkfield' block. This type of accommodation has all that you need (kitchen facilities, toilet, shower etc) but unfortunately resembles a prison block. Regardless, it's good fun as it's a block full of 1st years thrown together who just want to have fun, and I myself made many friends from living there in my first year that I still hang with now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 247 ✭✭Diarmaid07

Just thought I should add this - I got an offer of on-campus (first year, larkfield) today, by email, at about 11... glad to be able to sort out something, I hadn't even contacted any places about accomodation if in case I didn't get it =o

Advertisement