Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

BMW 5 Series SE to Sport

Options
  • 13-08-2008 10:13am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭

I'm just in the process of selling my 318i in order to purchase a 5 series, somewhere from 2001 to 2003, so its an E39. I'm just wondering if I pick up a SE model, (I have the option on one for a great price)would it be possible to make it look like the m sport model, (exterior only)which I think is light years ahead of the SE. What would have to be changed to achieve this or is it so much hassle and pricey that it wouldn't be worth it?

Thanks for any help you might have

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭Stevie Dakota

Check the UK BMW magazines, there are plenty of ads for companies that do just this. Here AC car sales may have experience of this.

Bear in mind that to get the full effect you are looking at lowering the suspension, the SE sits higher and with the Mpac might look a bit odd.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,107 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

dont buy the se if you want the sport, not worth the hassle and you will wish you had just bought the sport anyway

Advertisement