Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weather for Camping this weekend - Rathdrum.

Options
  • 13-08-2008 10:38am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22

Hi all,
    Im taking 15 of us from my job camping this weekend in Rathdrum, Wicklow. I was there 2 weeks ago, beautiful place.
    This trip has been booked for ages and we are all really looking forward to it, but the bad weather has put a dampener (pardon the pun) on our spirits. Here in Dublin we've been having heavy showers on and off.

I phoned the campsite and they said last weekend, they had light showers at most, but not sure if the guy was just saying that so we wouldnt cancel.

Could someone from Wicklow tell me what the weathers been like the past day, or heard the weather for the days ahead. Half the weather websites have been saying sunny with light showers (Which is ok with us), and others have said heavy downpours.

Much appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 wicklowgirl

Weather is brillant today in Wicklow, forecast was for heavy rain but I aint seen any of it!! The man on the phone was telling you the truth last weekend was not bad only light showers here and there, one every few hours or so!

Hope you enjoy your trip:)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,936 ✭✭✭LEIN

Did tou go camping in the end?
    Saturday was a bit of washout here in north east wicklow most of saturday.

Advertisement