Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accounting

Options
  • 13-08-2008 10:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 12,005 ✭✭✭✭

After all the complaints about the accounting paper being too tough(which it was).How did everyone do?I got a C1 and considering that I failed at Christmas and got a D1 in the pres,I'm very happy

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭irish_boy90

I got a c3

:eek: I taught i failed. I didn't know the first section or the middle section, the only question I could really do was the budget at the end.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,939 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

I got a C3 too! I kept imagining an E on that paper so I am delighted with it...all B's and C's for me!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭blue-army

I'm getting my results at 12.30..............Anything from a D3 up in Accounting and I'll be delighted.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 lainy123

I got an A1!!! Can't believe it as I was guessing most of the theory and some of the workings.. Thank you examiner :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭Yuugib

aw i got B1 :( probably will look at the paper later on :) but.. still good :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 549 ✭✭✭declan_lgs

C1 and I'm happy because even if it was an easy exam that's what I'd get and what I deserve.

The problem is A1-types who've studied a billion times more than me getting the same result!!

Have heard of no As in my school.. Should've been a few. God damn.

Would love to see some statistics on the topic.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,188 ✭✭✭NewApproach

I got an A1 and was shocked!

I was hoping for the a1 before the exam, but I only knew 2 ques properly, and only one of them came up. Made a stab at the other one and did well enough everywhere alse obv!

Delighted because I was so disappointed after the exam initially I thought I would get a B max!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭blue-army

I got a D2 and I'm delighted with that.
    Acounting was always my worst subject and I was sure that I had failed with that paper. Believe it or not the LC was only the forth Accounting test I've ever had and was luckily, the first one I passed!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 17 darraghc

D2 in accounting :)..absolutely puzzled...was convinced i failed!! but I won't argue!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭nerd3000

B1..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Two lads in my school got A1's, three got A2's! They clearly adjusted it, well!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 195 ✭✭Gambra

I think only a few in my school passerd it......there was about 20 in my class and i'd say most failed....i was one of the lucky ones and got a c3 but expected a high b cause i knew everything except a 60 marker q..... but no one is gonna appeal in my school cause they think it's a waste of time!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭alan4cult

Got an A1 - I'm amazed.
    Just proves thought that whatever s**t the SEC throw at you, you can just throw it back at them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,164 ✭✭✭Konata

Got an A1 aswell, was so shocked!
    I had been hoping for an A1 but after that paper I was convinced I had got a B - if I was lucky!
    Seriously, I remember sitting there, looking at the suspense question and being like, I can only do one of these feckin adjustments! :eek: It was a horrible moment...plus I made up all the theory on top of that :P

There must have been some serious adjustments to that marking scheme...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Catikins

Very happy with my B1 after thinking i didn't do that well. Cannot WAIT to see the marking scheme of it.

Advertisement