Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom

Options
  • 13-08-2008 10:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭

Sorry if this is the wrong place for this.

Anyone notice a HUGE speed boost last night? I went from an average download of 315kbs to 700/750 kbs! Couldn't believe it, I won't have access to my line today so I was wondering if its still going at that rate. Anyone know if this is a permanent upgrade?

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,238 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Zangetsu wrote: »
    Sorry if this is the wrong place for this.

Anyone notice a HUGE speed boost last night? I went from an average download of 315kbs to 700/750 kbs! Couldn't believe it, I won't have access to my line today so I was wondering if its still going at that rate. Anyone know if this is a permanent upgrade?

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055228131

• Registered Users Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭Zangetsu

w0000000000000000000000000000000000000t!

Pitty the upload is still much, ah well can't complain! Thanks for the link!

• Registered Users Posts: 82,330 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Spear wrote: »
    the irony being when i clicked the link it took 10 seconds to respond.

If this were america we were talking about I'd warn you to watch out for a pricing hike..

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,075 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Moved from Comp and Tech.

Advertisement