Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Some losers decided to have a parade on my car.

Options
  • 13-08-2008 11:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭

Woke up this morning, to see my windscreen had been busted! On closer inspection there was a dent in the center of my bonnet! There was footprint marks from the boot, to the roof and to the bonnet.

I live in a pretty decent area of castleknock, but looks like nothing is safe!. They really are spineless to this in the middle of the night, when no-ones looking. I'd love five minutes alone with the wasters who did this.

LK

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

Probably students.
    I’m not sure if the Leaving Cert results are out today or yesterday but my first impression is there’s a connection there if people are going drinking during this week

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭LeperKing

The results only came out today. There was plenty of cars on the road, but they decided to damage mine. I hope karma comes back in spades on those wasters.

LK

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,837 ✭✭✭S.I.R

everyone i know was out last night and is going out tonight.... Great for my business but im sorry for the guys who this happens to...

• Registered Users Posts: 22 corkant

Really sorry for what happened to you. I can't tolerate that sort of stupidity. 5 minutes alone with someone like that would be plenty I reckon.

I hope whoever did it gets repaid a thousand times over...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,440 ✭✭✭jhegarty

keep an eye on youtube , lots of videos of idiots doing it up there

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,035 ✭✭✭✭-Chris-

That happened me a few years ago too - came out in the morning to find footprints on the bonnet and the roof and the windscreen broken. Luckily it was a junker so I just hammered the roof back into place and left the bonnet as it was.

Woulda loved to have caught them too... would have had a word with them.

Advertisement