Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

results!

Options
123457»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭A-Bit-Dodge

SIckened with English overall in my school.

Everybody who pissed their way through the two years and did feck all got A2's (occasionally A1's!). I worked my arse off solid, essays, paragraphs, openings, closings for two whole years and gotta b3. What a load. Especially when we had the hardest teacher ever and she used to give me A2's. Absolutely gutted. Balls to this English is Subjective thing. I just lost Pharmacy in UCC. 540. Cant believe how **** I feel. :(:(:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭K4t

SIckened with English overall in my school.

Everybody who pissed their way through the two years and did feck all got A2's (occasionally A1's!). I worked my arse off solid, essays, paragraphs, openings, closings for two whole years and gotta b3. What a load. Especially when we had the hardest teacher ever and she used to give me A2's. Absolutely gutted. Balls to this English is Subjective thing. I just lost Pharmacy in UCC. 540. Cant believe how **** I feel. :(:(:(
    Did you appeal it?

Often the people who didn't do much study throughout the year study like mad for the last few weeks and get lucky etc.? That's life.

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭A-Bit-Dodge

Yep. Friday.

I really wanted pharmacy but didnt think I'd get it all year. It was my first choice.(everything was music after that... I'm a strange person...:P). To miss it by 5/10 points is gutting. To miss it by getting a **** grade in my best subject is feckin heartbreaking.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭mardybumbum

Yep. Friday.

I really wanted pharmacy but didnt think I'd get it all year. It was my first choice.(everything was music after that... I'm a strange person...:P). To miss it by 5/10 points is gutting. To miss it by getting a **** grade in my best subject is feckin heartbreaking.

Best of luck in the appeals A-Bit-Dodge.

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭littlneutralone

Yep ill be in trinners too studying medicine! :D
    And I..

although 'studying' is a bit of a strong word :pac:

Good luck appealers

• Advertisement
Advertisement