Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mogul Emperor Restaurant?

Options
  • 13-08-2008 11:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,676 ✭✭✭

So having read some reviews on the place here in the forum which were a bit old, what does everyone think of this place?

Is the food good?

Its the one place I have walked past most of my life without ever actually going in. Thinking of have a work do there.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭Limerick91

Food and service is excellent there.

The decor is a bit out dated.

Just make sure all the people from work like Indian food!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Azphyxi8

It's the best Indian in town.

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭styer

Not big into indian food myself but have been there on work nights out and everyone always has good reviews... excellent food and service...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭chuckles30

It's a while since I was there now, but food and service always good. Also, we had people over from India at our company and they went there every night, said it was genuine Indian food.

• Registered Users Posts: 931 ✭✭✭Xennon

MMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmm Mooogul...... great takeaway too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭black & white

I was in there last night for the first time in about 18/24 months. Had been a regular ( 10 - 12 times a year ) for many years but got a bit fed up as the menu never changed, decor same.

Anyway last night was excellent. The menu is now extensive with many dishes I had never had before in any Injun. There was 3 of us and we all thought the food was excellent, the place has been completely redecorated.

I am now a regular again.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,676 ✭✭✭Chong

OH DEAR GOD!!!

Had the best curry takeaway from here tonight , amazing stuff, absolutely loved it.

Going there with work next week, cant bloody wait now.

Advertisement