Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

McGreal's shop - Monivea Road : Cross street?

Options
  • 13-08-2008 12:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

Am in Galway apartment hunting. Don't know the city to save my life, but I have a map, a laptop (google maps) and I'll have a bike in an hour or so.

Just wondering if anyone could tell me whereabouts on the Monivea Road McGreal's shop is? That would be an enormous help! Thanks.

Christine

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭padi89

Around Glenavon drive on google maps.its on the main Monivea Road its a Mace Shop.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭Xiney

Thank you! Life saver :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭fifib

its out by the racecourse. the road (R339) running parallel to the dual carriageway (R6) out in Ballybrit. McGreals shop is on the right hand side.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭Xiney

fyi I found it... though through trial & error since I couldn't find my way to Monivea road too easily (was cycling + rain + soggy tourism office map that I quickly cycled off of)

Anyway yes. Officially moving to Galway now. But I guess this thread has served its purpose so feel free to lock it if you want, mods.

Advertisement