Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Crumlin Childrens Hospital Fundraiser

Options
  • 13-08-2008 12:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 270 ✭✭

Hi all, new to boards.ie, here to plea to your giving side!!!

My dad (John Creedon) is on Failte Towers at the mo. Producers told the celebs this morning that there are very very little votes between all the celebs, so, as cliche as it sounds, every text really does count! They are having such a hard time but my dad's really determined to stick it out. As I was speaking to him last night, he is blown away with the support he is getting from people all over the country, but as competition is getting fierce and he is exhausted he really needs those votes even more. Judge Derry Clarke has been telling everyone that will listen that if John is ever in the bottom three he will have John evicted.

Failte Towers Schedule:

Wednesday 13th August: 9.40pm
    Saturday 16th August: 9.30pm
    Sunday 17th August: 9.30pm

John is raising much needed funds for Crumlins Children Hospital, which is a great cause. There is nothing more painful seeing a young child or baby in pain, knowing there is nothing you can do about it. But YOU can do something about it. With new technology, incubators etc which are needed by ICU department, lives can and WILL be saved. So please vote for John

Text: Vote 6 to 53125
    Call: 1513 71 71 06

Thanks again for all your support. He has come so far and has fantastic chance of actually winning this show!!! But after each eviction the votes start from zero again, so we need you to KEEP VOTING until Sunday!!!!! Each vote only cost's 60c, and of that, a minimum of 42c will go DIRECTLY to Crumlins Children Hospital, so get voting!!!!

Obviously everyone out there has their own favourite charity / celeb / tv viewing preference, so if you dont want to vote, no pressure, ut you might mention this cause to friends or family that have a connection to Crumlin Childrens Hospital.
    I thinkeveryone out there knows a family that has been devistated by a sick child. Please help!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 827 ✭✭✭lostinnappies

votejohn wrote: »
    Hi all, new to boards.ie, here to plea to your giving side!!!

My dad (John Creedon) is on Failte Towers at the mo. Producers told the celebs this morning that there are very very little votes between all the celebs, so, as cliche as it sounds, every text really does count! They are having such a hard time but my dad's really determined to stick it out. As I was speaking to him last night, he is blown away with the support he is getting from people all over the country, but as competition is getting fierce and he is exhausted he really needs those votes even more. Judge Derry Clarke has been telling everyone that will listen that if John is ever in the bottom three he will have John evicted.

Failte Towers Schedule:

Wednesday 13th August: 9.40pm
    Saturday 16th August: 9.30pm
    Sunday 17th August: 9.30pm

John is raising much needed funds for Crumlins Children Hospital, which is a great cause. There is nothing more painful seeing a young child or baby in pain, knowing there is nothing you can do about it. But YOU can do something about it. With new technology, incubators etc which are needed by ICU department, lives can and WILL be saved. So please vote for John

Text: Vote 6 to 53125
    Call: 1513 71 71 06

Thanks again for all your support. He has come so far and has fantastic chance of actually winning this show!!! But after each eviction the votes start from zero again, so we need you to KEEP VOTING until Sunday!!!!! Each vote only cost's 60c, and of that, a minimum of 42c will go DIRECTLY to Crumlins Children Hospital, so get voting!!!!

Obviously everyone out there has their own favourite charity / celeb / tv viewing preference, so if you dont want to vote, no pressure, ut you might mention this cause to friends or family that have a connection to Crumlin Childrens Hospital.
    I thinkeveryone out there knows a family that has been devistated by a sick child. Please help!

Good cause but its silly the way they start again after every eviction i mean talk about trying to wangle every last cent out of the people who do vote.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 270 ✭✭votejohn

i know, your right, it is extremely frustrating the way they do that. in fact, a lot of the way they run the show frustrates me, but at least a lot of the cost of the vote does go to Crumlin, and its doing a good job at raising the profile of the charity.

Advertisement