Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apartment Externals & Management Company Responsibilities

Options
  • 06-11-2008 3:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭

Hi Folks,

I was wondering if someone could clarify an issue for me regarding the management company's responsabilities for maintaining the exterior of my apartment block. I know that it is their responsabilitiy but does this also include windows?

My apartment has wooden frame windows and even though the apartment is less than two years old they are already showing signs of decay with what is either mould or rot setting in at certain places. Are the windows for the apartment my responsability to maintain or are they covered by the remit of the management company to maintain the exterior walls for the apartment?

Regards,

Dave
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement