Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Burlesque Feather Clips / Mini Top Hats?

Options
  • 13-08-2008 1:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

Hi,

I'm organising my sisters hen party. I'm trying to find some feather clips or mini top hats in Galway or on-line for our burlesque dance class.
    There will be 18 attending so I need to bulk buy at not too much expense.

I've tried ebay but they're all too expensive to be buying so many.

Anyone any ideas?:(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭mr biazzi

try da sex shop on dominick street across from da roisin, if not in stock i'm sure they'd have a catolouge you could order the stuff. .
    good luck

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

There's a shop on Mill Street where the language school is that sells mini top hats. You will probably get the feathers there too.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

go somewhere else galway gets too many hen parties :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 crazycatlady

We wanted to go away somewhere for a weekend but the hen wanted to go out in Galway. We gotta do what the hen wants to do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 crazycatlady

Thanks to the rest of you. I'll try the sex shop and that shop down on Mill Street. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭kayos

Ahhh the feathers you should be able to pick up in any Haberdashery (Singer, Hickeys and maybe Ryans). Hickeys would be your best bet I guess, then singers, Ryans is more buttons and zips than things like feathers.

• Registered Users Posts: 939 ✭✭✭Aurora Borealis

kayos wrote: »
    Ahhh the feathers you should be able to pick up in any Haberdashery (Singer, Hickeys and maybe Ryans). Hickeys would be your best bet I guess, then singers, Ryans is more buttons and zips than things like feathers.

Kudos and thanks Kayos for using my all time favourite word... Haberdashery. O how it rolls off the tongue...

On topic, yeah you can pick up feathers and sequins etc from Hickeys and joke shops would probably have the top hats. Bottoms up girls.

:D

Advertisement