Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Transfer phone numbers from phone to PC?

• 13-08-2008 2:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭

What options have i for doing this?

Have being trying on Nokia PC Suite for past couple days but having loads problems with it. All info has been tranfered bar the contacts. When i go into file manager and click on the contacts nothing shows up?
    Can't understand why everything else such as text messages are there but no sign of the contacts? Not sure what i'm doing wrong.

Are there other programs out there that i could use?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

would suggest www.zyb.com for backing up and managing contacts.

Also try backup option in pc suite instead of file manager.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭darrenoneill33

ya i used the backup option to transfer, but then i cant seem to see a list of the contacts in any place? But i can see a list of text messages?

any ideas about why the contacts are not showing up?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭darrenoneill33

just realised all my contacts are saved to sim card, would this be the reason? would they have to be saved to the phone?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭matchthis

afaik thats right, it'll back up the phone mem not the sim card. With nokia pc suite their is an option to do backup/ restore. Have used this before in the past. It nearly clones the software as it is on the phone and when i did a restore, it even put back messages in my outbox. Real handy thing

Advertisement