Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mobile theme for phpbb3

Options
  • 13-08-2008 2:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭

as it says on the tin. I've googled and not been able to find a nice straight forward mobile theme (something like boards uses for vbulletin) for phpbb3.

Has anyone found one they can share?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

* bump *

• Registered Users Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

I've been looking too but to no avail. There are some basic ones that require a lot of modifications from what i can tell, but nothing packaged and ready to go.

I think its coz you have to identify a mobile device. Boards does this then redirects if its mobile. So you would have a separate folder for all the mobile theme files.
    The problem then is if you have any mods installed, coz you'll have to modify them yourself since the authors wont support it as it will be your own custom mod!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

it's easy to identify devices, i just can't find a theme full stop :(

Advertisement