Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Should i switch from UTV to BT??

Options
  • 13-08-2008 3:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭

i have been with utv now for about 3 years and they are ok, 3mb package that floats around 2 - 2.5 mb, 24:1 conn ratio, i am on the North Main Exchange D1, total cost eircom line rental €25.36 p/m inc vat utv internet €36.49 p/m all adds up to €61.85 p/m

now bt have a new package up to 24mb dl conn ratio next to none because they use LLU all for €56 p/m including line rental...i think its good but can any BT customers tell me any information about them?? much appriciated thanks,

Also my flash apps are runing very slow lately as in u tube and the likes, is it there servers or is it my side?? anyone know??

Comments

Advertisement