Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is there a simple house alarm please??

Options
  • 13-08-2008 3:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭

Hi,
    I am really interested in getting a house alarm but havent a clue about them.I was looking back over posts and see that you have to pay a monthly fee to eircom and the likes for monitoring.
    tbh i really only want one that is going to go off if someone breaks a window to get in or comes through the door but have no code to turn off the alarm,
    Is there such simple kind of alarm and if so can anyone recommend someone and give rough idea of price?
    Btw my apartment is already wired for alarm

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

All alarms do what you require. Monitoring etc are optional extras.
    For an apartment expect to pay around €550 to €700

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭mollydolly271

well could i get one from eircom without frills?

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Not from Eircom with out monitoring. But any other company would look after you.
    What is your location?

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭mollydolly271

dublin, do you have anyone you could recomend??

Sent you a PM

• Advertisement
Advertisement