Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Internal Trasnfer???

Options
  • 13-08-2008 3:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭

Hi I have a freinds who is considering this and i was wondering does anyone have any idea how it works. Say for example you had 320 points and were doing Ag Science but wanted to transfer to Arts. Would it be possible? When would you go about doing it and what would the requirements be. Id love to hear from anyone who has done this in the past also but any help would be greatly appreciated:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭Économiste Monétaire

You need the minimum points and satisfy matriculation requirements. Arts was about 340 last year, I think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 testybits

UCD_Econ wrote: »
    You need the minimum points and satisfy matriculation requirements. Arts was about 340 last year, I think.

And there's more...In order to apply for internal transfer the courses must be relatively compatible i.e. the programme board will only consider granting you a sem2 transfer if you're in a position to have completed 50 credits by the end of the academic year. It appears to be designed for students who want to transfer from ag science to science, or arts to soc. science. etc.

Here's the policy: https://myucd.ucd.ie/programme_info/transfer.ezc

Advertisement