Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paying fees online?

Options
  • 13-08-2008 3:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭

Hey guys, just got a letter from UCD today about my masters for September. As the maximum amount for laser cards per day is about €1,500 and my credit card limit is only €3000 I'm wondering how I am going to pay my fees online, as it comes to about €5000 I think. I know you can apply for a bank giro i think, but surely there must be a way around this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭Stabshauptmann

Who are you with?

I bank with AIB and I can "top up" my credit card so I can make larger payments.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭eclectichoney

Hmm hadn't thought of that! Thanks, seems like the best idea.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 testybits

You only have to pay the first fee instalment in sem1 then the other half in Jan. If you want to get it out of the way though you could pay €1500 on your laser each day for 3 days, then the last €500 on the 4th day.

Advertisement