Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Live Task on 27 August .

Options
  • 13-08-2008 4:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭

From C4 Press:

9:00pm BIG BROTHER
    Davina McCall hosts a special mid-week live show direct from the Big Brother house. The housemates will be in for a surprise, when Big Brother springs a shock live task on them. What will this mean for the house as the series final draws nearer? Plus highlights from the past 24 hours in the Big Brother house. Series Prod: Denis O'Connor; Exec Prod: Sharon Powers; Prod Co: Brighter Pictures (an Endemol company)

10:00pm ALAN CARR: TOOTH FAIRY LIVE

11:05pm BIG BROTHER

Davina McCall hosts a special mid-week live show direct from the Big Brother house. The housemates will be in for a surprise, when Big Brother springs a shock live task on them. What will this mean for the house as the series final draws nearer? Series Prod: Denis O'Connor; Exec Prod: Sharon Powers; Prod Co: Brighter Pictures (an Endemol company)

I wonder if it is an Eviction or are they going to give half of the money away like before?.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 294 ✭✭The Little Guy

My Money is on an eviction (maybe 2)..

A lot of people still in there, no double eviction this year so far.

I'd say last place finisher is shown the door

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Yep, I think you're right. Hopefully Nicole will be as lazy as usual and come last.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 294 ✭✭The Little Guy

Chinafoot wrote: »
    Yep, I think you're right. Hopefully Nicole will be as lazy as usual and come last.

lol...

She's too lazy to come last :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Saw something over on DS that more or less said Nicole was paid a fee to go in.
    Maybe they will change the Ever changing Token on the 27.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Double eviction!!!

• Advertisement

Double eviction!!!

As long as it's not Luke and Becs going back in as has been rumoured.:rolleyes:

Indian Forums: Bigg Boss:

I just read there will be big twists in bigg boss this year.. Them being

*Heaven/Hell Divide! The house will be split into heaven and hell... Just like the english big brother....

*A housemate will be confronted by their ex with shocking consequences...

* There will be a INDIA -ENGLAND SWAP! 2 housemates from English big brother will compete in a task on wednesday and fly to Indian Bigg Boss!

Only ONE housemate will swap with ENGLISH big brother... 2 housemates in Bigg boss and 2 housemates in Big Brother will fight it out in a task... this task involves alot of MUD and audience members will be there in boots!! lol...it's going to be crazy... biggest thing to happen in any big brother show EVER... well the winners will fly to England... and the english winner will fly to India... the twist being... THEY CAN NOT WIN their own country's big brother but they can win the country they are going to! Confusing stuff I know... If they decline going.... then big brother has another plan up his sleeve but hasn't been revealed to the production staff yet...:eek::D:eek:

Not sure why they would wait till the end of the series to do this:confused: the OP seemingly can read hindu and was able to translate from the Bigg Boss Website.
    l personally think they waited too long , if it is true.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

Indian Forums: Bigg Boss:

I just read there will be big twists in bigg boss this year.. Them being

*Heaven/Hell Divide! The house will be split into heaven and hell... Just like the english big brother....

*A housemate will be confronted by their ex with shocking consequences...

* There will be a INDIA -ENGLAND SWAP! 2 housemates from English big brother will compete in a task on wednesday and fly to Indian Bigg Boss!

Only ONE housemate will swap with ENGLISH big brother... 2 housemates in Bigg boss and 2 housemates in Big Brother will fight it out in a task... this task involves alot of MUD and audience members will be there in boots!! lol...it's going to be crazy... biggest thing to happen in any big brother show EVER... well the winners will fly to England... and the english winner will fly to India... the twist being... THEY CAN NOT WIN their own country's big brother but they can win the country they are going to! Confusing stuff I know... If they decline going.... then big brother has another plan up his sleeve but hasn't been revealed to the production staff yet...:eek::D:eek:

I donno what to make of that, but it talleys with something i read on DS, a person had tickets to weds show and was told to wear wellies!
    question is who do we want sent packing to India?
    I vote Lisa:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

Interesting!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

lisa would blatantly PWN in a mud wrestling competition.

lousy though, way too late for them to win either show.

That's what is puzzling me , it is a great ldea but not for the HM that goes.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

unless..... they put a portion of the prize money up for grabs on the wrestling....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

It does mention if they decline going bb has another plan up its sleeve?
    Eviction?

Advertisement