Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Upcoming PC games

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,031 ✭✭✭Cravez

What im looking forward to
    - The new Stalker clear sky, shame about it being put back :(
    - Fallout 3
    - Command & Conquer: Red alert 3
    - Left4Dead

Looking forward to the Warhammer Online game, dunno if ill get it though but its on my mind at least.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,378 ✭✭✭Krieg

Maximilian wrote: »
    Dammit.

Stalker is delayed to Q1 next year.

Dammit.

Source?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Dammit.

Stalker is delayed to Q1 next year.

Dammit.
    No fúcking way.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,301 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

No fúcking way.
    Ah, it's only a few weeks. Not like the usual, what, 10 years? :D

I know the original stalker was famous for delays but I refuse to believe that they are delaying clear sky by 4 months+

I mean, 3 weeks from launch day they would announce delaying it by that much? Doesnt make sense. What kind of fatal mistake could occur that it gets delayed by that long?

Ive searched around for source but theres nothing, only mention to the 1 week delay (29th august - 5th September)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

the_syco wrote: »
    Ah, it's only a few weeks. Not like the usual, what, 10 years? :D
    Ah but you see it's a slippery slope. Starts off with a few months here, few months there and then before you know it it's a couple of centuries later and the game still isn't released.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭Ross_Mahon

I got far enough in stalker, then i kept dying of hunger randomly, my health would shoot down full speed and i would be eating food...and nothing could save me? :(

Are you sure it wasn't radiation you were dying of?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

i think its radiation, you need better armor, becouse in end game you wount survive without it m8.

And if its delayed by 4 more months i will hit someone, very hard!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭charlesD

I am anxiously waiting for Far Cry 2 and to a lesser extent the new Wolfenstein.

I will actually install a dual boot of windows for those ones.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭Jack Sheehan

I've heard it's gone gold, surely it cant be delayed now?!?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,528 ✭✭✭TomCo

Ross_Mahon wrote: »
    I got far enough in stalker, then i kept dying of hunger randomly, my health would shoot down full speed and i would be eating food...and nothing could save me? :(

You need more vodka, getting absolute pissed off your face keeps the radiation away. FACT.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,249 ✭✭✭Stev_o

charlesD wrote: »
    I am anxiously waiting for Far Cry 2 and to a lesser extent the new Wolfenstein.

I will actually install a dual boot of windows for those ones.

Far Cry 2 is looking extremely promising and its nice to see they are trying to be a small bit unique with how you deal with damage and navigation

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

Krieg wrote: »
    Source?
    What im looking forward to
    - The new Stalker clear sky, shame about it being put back :(
    - Fallout 3
    - Command & Conquer: Red alert 3
    - Left4Dead

Looking forward to the Warhammer Online game, dunno if ill get it though but its on my mind at least.
    Krieg wrote: »
    I know the original stalker was famous for delays but I refuse to believe that they are delaying clear sky by 4 months+

I mean, 3 weeks from launch day they would announce delaying it by that much? Doesnt make sense. What kind of fatal mistake could occur that it gets delayed by that long?

Ive searched around for source but theres nothing, only mention to the 1 week delay (29th august - 5th September)

Read earlier it was Q1 09 but apparently they now say just a week. Sept 5th I think. Thank God for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,779 ✭✭✭Spunge

thank the gods

Read earlier it was Q1 09 but apparently they now say just a week. Sept 5th I think. Thank God for that.
    Spunge wrote: »
    thank the gods

Indeed :)

Anyone know if there is demo's being released for these games?

I need something to fill my time for the next couple of weeks until stalker/spore are released

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,416 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

project origin is being pushed back till quatar 1 next yr :mad:.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,554 ✭✭✭CyberGhost

Interested in:

September 23, 2008 Brothers in Arms: Hell’s Highway
    November 11, 2008 Call of Duty: World at War

And hopefully Battlefield 3 soon to follow.

Advertisement