Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dont let your friends help you count up!

Options
  • 13-08-2008 4:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭

(unless they got an A1 in honours maths)

My friend helped me count up my grades today by comparing it to the points system.I called out the grade while he matched it up.Only a while ago i decided i should recount and got an extra 50 points.Not going to trust him with my future again lol :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,065 ✭✭✭Fighting Irish

so what did you get? 55? :D

i think the binman course in DCU is only 45 so you're sorted :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭eyresquare

no 60 (you get marks for writing your exam number)

ah no a binman course would be rubbish

i might go to busking college in galway...its called nuig

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭raah!

My Da's a binman!

Nah but on a serious note that's not very nice. Tbh Imo bbq

what does bbq stand for?

just wondering

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭raah!

bar-bee-que :pac:

• Advertisement

"Nah but on a serious note that's not very nice. Tbh Imo bbq"

i dont not see how "bbq" fits in to that sentence lol

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭Ri na hEireann

My friend got an A1 in honours Maths and managed to count up his points wrong.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,164 ✭✭✭Konata

That's not as bad as our Guidance Counseller...
    He came out with his book of everyone's results and started telling them what points they got.
    Would have been grand except for the fact that they were all added up wrong...
    He told one of my friends she got 545 when actually she got 485 and another one that she got 600 when she got 580!

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭irish_boy90

close enough :pac:
    I got my mate who had an A1 in maths to add mine up, i got him to use his phone while i called the points out.

He/his phone got my points right. So did my calculator when i did it again later

• Registered Users Posts: 17,797 ✭✭✭✭hatrickpatrick

My school had counted up everyone's points before they gave us the results. I had to double check just to make sure, I got quite a bit more than I was expecting :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

Ah it's terrible if you mistakenly tell them they have more than they actually do...
    Friend of mine added hers up but accidentally reduced all of the points values by 5, so she started freaking out. After concluding that a B3 is worth 75, the problem was sorted.

I'm glad I got 6 of the same grade, makes counting so much easier!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 861 ✭✭✭KeyLimePie

I counted up my points wrong ! :) i went around saying i got 430 points when i realised that C2s count for 65 points and discovered an extra 20 points!!

Advertisement