Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NorthWest Xtra newspaper

Options
  • 13-08-2008 4:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Has anyone seen this recently in sligo or know where i can get a copy?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

lcogan wrote: »
    Has anyone seen this recently in sligo or know where i can get a copy?

have seen it a few times in centra maugherboy, dont ask me on what day or when though, just remember seeing it the odd time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Big_Mac

Why would you want it? Its nothing but a pile of ilitterate nonsence with rubbish storys and blatent advertising....... Come to think of it, that sounds like most local rags around here.

Big_Mac wrote: »
    Why would you want it? Its nothing but a pile of ilitterate nonsence with rubbish storys and blatent advertising....... Come to think of it, that sounds like most local rags around here.

the OP might be feautured in it BM, and wants a copy to show off to friends and family, its the only reason why i would ever pick up the local papers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Big_Mac

irish-stew wrote: »
    the OP might be feautured in it BM, and wants a copy to show off to friends and family, its the only reason why i would ever pick up the local papers

Hmmm, if that were me, it sounds like a reason not to buy it;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 englishsteve26

has anyone seen it in sligo town? i saw it once, thought it was a good read!
    were are they based?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 big biffo

i think the paper is out every other friday and i must say that i think it is a great paper, loads to read and some good competitions too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,071 ✭✭✭dakar

Hmmmmm, 3 posters with a combined post count of ...........3:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

dakar wrote: »

lol:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,021 ✭✭✭il gatto

irish-stew wrote: »

That's what occurred to me too. I wouldn't waste the time it'd take to flick through it. Although, it was chilly last night and I had no firelighters...maybe I should've stocked up on free newsprint:rolleyes::pac:

dakar wrote: »

hmmm, interesting observation

:rolleyes:

nah, it couldn't be, must just be a coinsidence

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,078 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

big biffo wrote: »
    i think the paper is out every other friday and i must say that i think it is a great paper, loads to read and some good competitions too.

Seriously? I wouldn't disrespect my arse by using that crap as toilet paper.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭Xiney

And now that I know they have to send spammers to message boards (from the same ip address... for shame... rank amateur spammers! We're worth more than that) to get people to read it, I doubt I'd be too pushed to try.

Sounds like the Sligo Post tbh!

Advertisement