Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Very Strange Going ons on Carzone

Options
  • 13-08-2008 5:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29

Has any noticed some very strange adds on carzone for cars with prices that dont match.. Like these two below.

www.carzone.ie/used-cars/BMW/M3/car/1168438/

www.carzone.ie/used-cars/BMW/630/car/1168450/

I've also come across CLS350 diesels for 25k and a few new 335i diesels for 14k. Whats going on here, they nearly always all have the same number. These prices are even below trade prices??? If its a scam i dont understand how it works. Any body else notice this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭DJ Hafez

Theres loads of them aswell with just an email address. If you contact them then they say the car is abroad or whatever. Wish if they were able to sort it out.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

Do a search on "scam" ..we had a big thread about this only recently

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement