Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bitch too much?

Options
  • 13-08-2008 5:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭

See what I did there?

I got banned from AH for calling StormWarrior a bitch. Not even directly. And I meant it as in like 'Yo bitch, make me a sammich!'

It's not really personel abuse, there's nothing "personal" about it. Unless she makes a bad sandwich?

:(
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

if it upset her you deserverd it

did you apologise

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Bring out the lolcats.

There's no debate here.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Turd Ferguson and Mordeth(bastard) Kthxbai banned for a week for personal abuse.
    Haha. He called you a bastard and then banned you for personal abuse.
    Thats how a real mod rolls.
    LMAO.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,314 ✭✭✭Marcus.Aurelius

I think the ban is overboard, the posts from the feminazi were unsubstantiated and repeatedly ignoring answers to her own arguments, just spewed the same drivel over and over again.

At most you deserved an infraction, and I didn't see any personal abuse from your posts.

yup i surprised mordeth isn't more leniant on you with the stealing his name and all

yup

oh and don't apologise

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,193 ✭✭✭Turd Ferguson

See what I did there?

I got banned from AH for calling StormWarrior a bitch. Not even directly. And I meant it as in like 'Yo bitch, make me a sammich!'

It's not really personel abuse, there's nothing "personal" about it. Unless she makes a bad sandwich?

:(

I also got banned for posting "personal abuse" in the same thread.

:mad:

I think the ban is overboard, the posts from the feminazi were unsubstantiated and repeatedly ignoring answers to her own arguments, just spewed the same drivel over and over again.

At most you deserved and infraction, and I didn't see any personal abuse from your posts.

i think it was del;eted / edited

Both posts were deleted. I can see them. Bans deserved. STFU.

seamus wrote: »
    Bring out the lolcats.

There's no debate here.

cat06_01.jpg

iz sad , i can haz ginokologizt

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

At most you deserved an infraction, and I didn't see any personal abuse from your posts.

Irregardless of the content or context of a persons post people should be adult enought to steer clear of personal abuse and use the report function.

Unless of course this simple Boards rule is too difficult to grasp?

The assumption is made that it is not by the posters obvious ability to understand the English language.

Rule of thumb....if you're smart enough to type then your clever enough to behave.

• Advertisement

Tigger wrote: »
    i think it was del;eted / edited

There are no "edited by" details in Mordeth Kthaxbai's posts, so I don't think so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

I also got banned for posting "personal abuse" in the same thread.

:mad:
    I think "cum bucket" (while funny indeed) is a bit stronger :pac:

And indeed, |-*SxyDubGrrl93*-| called me a bastard. Bitch is to bastard as female is to male in my opinion.

Dragan wrote: »
    Irregardless .....

Rule of thumb....if you're smart enough to type then your clever enough to behave.

Double negative at the beginning of your post does not lend weight to your subsequent argument :pac:

Indeed, I did not edit any posts, it was deleted. And I didn't get a chance to apologise, I've been banned and all I got was an automated message informing me of the ban. I would certainly apologise, it was just a word used in anger.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,193 ✭✭✭Turd Ferguson

I think "cum bucket" (while funny indeed) is a bit stronger :pac:

And indeed, |-*SxyDubGrrl93*-| called me a bastard. Bitch is to bastard as female is to male in my opinion.

It may have been a bit of a dig but the "feminazi" was generalising men so I just generalised women.
    It wasnt personal abuse at her it was general abuse at all women/cum buckets.

Indeed, I did not edit any posts, it was deleted. And I didn't get a chance to apologise, I've been banned and all I got was an automated message informing me of the ban. I would certainly apologise, it was just a word used in anger.

personally i feel there is never a call to nor an excuse for calling someone names on the internet

If your post was deleted then its up to an SMod to decide then.

TBH, if mods didn't delete posts so quickly, feedback might look more tranparent, at least leave them there until an appeal is finished?*

*A suggestion

EDIT: Just saw Seamus' post, all settled then.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

banstick.jpg

It may have been a bit of a dig but the "feminazi" was generalising men so I just generalised women.
    It wasnt personal abuse at her it was general abuse at all women/cum buckets.
    After Hours isn't ready for that level of subtle wit.

There are no "edited by" details in Mordeth Kthaxbai's posts, so I don't think so.

yes so it must have been deleted
    (insert smart comment about future career as detective)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

seamus wrote: »
    Both posts were deleted. I can see them. Bans deserved. STFU.

I like your style

What-would-hitler-do-wwhd.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

You only get a chance to **** up, after that you get banned. It's a pretty simple rule that you don't abuse people.

I can see this turning into a long drawn out whing-athon but personally i plan to stay in the pocket and post a few cat pics before the thread is locked.

If your post was deleted then its up to an SMod to decide then.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055355201#post56891016

personally i feel there is never a call to nor an excuse for calling someone names on the internet
    But there may be in real life? And try explaining the thunderdome then! :P

biko wrote: »
    banstick.jpg

bend over old man

ban-hamster.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭stevoman

both or you where banned under a feminist cloak of anger. for shame howdoweevenknowifyoursexydubgirl13, for shame!

But there may be in real life? And try explaining the thunderdome then! :P

in real life you face the consequences of you actions
    women of a certain ilk are cunning linguists and can turn other women against you with their subtle tounges

Dragan wrote: »
    You only get a chance to **** up, after that you get banned. It's a pretty simple rule that you don't abuse people.

I can see this turning into a long drawn out whing-athon but personally i plan to stay in the pocket and post a few cat pics before the thread is locked.
    Ah I'm not in for a whinge, just thought I'd take the opportunity to start a Feedback thread! :D But the hounds are baying at my heels and seamus has spoken, so here's an appropriate lolcat for good measure :)

funny-pictures-cat-sees-many-zombies-from-window.jpg

• Advertisement

i thought he had you on ignore

I wouldn't dare :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement